The ServSafe Food Handler Program is a complete solution that delivers consistent food safety training to employees. The OABA has approved the National Restaurant Association's ServSafe Food Handler online course and assessment to receive your food handler certificate/card.
The ServSafe Food Handler program is:
- ANSI Accredited Food Handler Training.
- Approved in Most States*
*Check with your local Health Department
To Receive Your Food Handler Certificate/Card:
- You must complete a training course and pass an assessment.
- Download your Certificate/Card upon passing the assessment.
- OABA Members will receive 20% off.
- Course retails for $15. OABA Cost is only $12
To Sign Up
- Create an admin account at www.ServSafe.com. The admin is the individual who will make purchase courses and coordinate courses to staff.
- Sena an e-mail to Elisa Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as an OABA member and provide your OABA member ID
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Your admin account username at www.ServSafe.com
- Pending verification, your OABA member discount will be applied to your admin account to be used for future courses.